Porter / Valet
Company: Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel
Location: Wesley Chapel
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout UsParks Motor Group was founded in April of
1975 by Jack Parks with the inception of Northgate Lincoln Mercury
in Tampa, Florida; changing it's name in January of 2011 to Parks
Lincoln of Tampa. Jack Parks' son Randy Parks soon followed with
the acquisition of Longwood Lincoln Mercury in November 1979;
changing it's name to Parks Lincoln of Longwood in 2011. This
expanded Parks Motor Group to the Orlando, Florida Market. In June
1983, Jack Parks' son Ron Parks acquired Heritage Ford in Wesley
Chapel, Florida adding the blue oval to the Parks Motor Group
family. Not stopping there, Randy Parks decided to branch out of
the automotive arena and in August of 1983, Seminole Powersports
was born. Seminole Powersports started out offering Honda with the
soon after addition of Kawasaki, Yamaha and now Can-Am and Sea Doo.
Ron Parks had his eye on Toyota, so in August of 1988, Ron acquired
Stadium Toyota in Tampa. Then in April of 1992, Randy Parks
acquired DeLand Toyota thus expanding the Orlando Market to now the
Orlando/Volusia Market. Not stopping with Lincoln, Mercury,
Powersports and Toyota; Randy then acquired Ford Lincoln and
Hyundai of Gainesville, bringing the blue oval and Hyundai to
Gainesville, Florida. SUMMARYThe Porter will be responsible to
assist new and used sales managers on inventory layout, keeping
inventory fresh, and relocating inventory to specific locations.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Full benefits including voluntary short and long term
disability, dental, health, vision, medicalResponsibilities include
but are not limited to:
- Move cars on and off the Service Drive.
- Move cars out of customer parking
- Keep Sales areas clean and free of debris.
- Walk new and used inventory daily
- Assist sales and inventory mangers Requirements:
- A clean and valid driver's license is REQUIRED.
- Must present themselves in a professional and courteous manner
when interacting with customers.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Must be Able to walk and stand for long periods of time as well
as work outside.
- Must be able to drive both automatic and standard transmission
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Customer Service experience is preferred
- Professional appearance is necessary
Keywords: Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel, Brandon , Porter / Valet, Hospitality & Tourism , Wesley Chapel, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!