Company: Saddlebrook Resort
Location: Wesley Chapel
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Provide superior customer service while maintaining a clean and
attractive outlet for guests.
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome.
Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand
- Prepare customers orders as requested accurately and
- Ring guest check correctly. Close the check to the proper method
of payment, (i.e., cash, credit card or house charge).
- Ensures guest satisfaction; in the event of dissatisfaction,
tactfully negotiates resolution.
- Maintain the highest level of standards for all product
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, equipment, service
stations or seating areas.
- Comply with accounting guidelines regarding receipt of payments,
check total verification, tip disbursement, cash drawer and house
- Balance house bank at the end of the shift. Retrieves and returns
bank from vault to workstation and return, to ensure
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Saddlebrook Resort, Brandon , Barista, Hospitality & Tourism , Wesley Chapel, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!