Company: Ford's Garage
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Ford's Garage Prep Cooks are responsible to cook and prepare a
variety of food products including meats, seafood, poultry,
vegetables, sauces, stocks, breads and other food products using a
variety of equipment and utensils according to the Daily Prep List.
The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing an
innovative and entertaining dining experience which will compel our
guests to become raving fans and create brand loyalty.
- Kitchen experienced preferred, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality and fully engaged,
service minded attitude.
- Food Safety certification, as state law requires
- Able to stand for 10 hours.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Reasonable ability of hearing for safety and accurate
Keywords: Ford's Garage, Brandon , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Lutz, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!