RN Wound Care
Company: Brandon Regional Hospital
Posted on: October 8, 2019
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Brandon Regional Hospital--is seeking a top notch Registered Nurse
to join our Wound Care team.----Apply online today!
Brandon RegionalHospital is committed to providing our patients and
their families withcompassionate care. For more than 30 years our
busy, 422-bed acute carefacility has been dedicated to quality and
devoted to our community. We havebeen--named a Top 100 Hospital in
America five times, and our IntensiveCare Unit has been named a Top
HCA is committed to thebest experience for our patients and
employees alike. This position will offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug Coverage, Dental, 401K,
PTO, and much more!)
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a
- Compassionate team members and leadership that foster an
environment apt for you to learn and thrive as a nurse
- Extensive resources for training and investment in your
long-term continuing education needs
- Professional development opportunities, and much
more!--[EEOC]--We are an equalopportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN
- Current certification as a CWOCN or WCS/WCC (Wound Care
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider through the
American Heart Association.
- Current--Florida Registered Nurse License.
- HBO Certified Preferred----Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year RN experience in acute care setting
- Previous Wound Care RN experience preferred.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying
of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Brandon Regional Hospital, Brandon , RN Wound Care, Healthcare , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!