Company: Dental Care Alliance
Posted on: September 13, 2019
OverviewWe are looking to hiring a full time Dental Assistant to
join our exceptional team in Brandon, FL. The ideal Dental
Assistant will have at 3-4 years of Dental Assisting experience,
and an x-ray license for the state of Florida. We are looking for a
Dental Assistant that has excellent patient care customer service
skills. Expanded Function certification in the state of Florida is
a preferred for this position. We offer excellent salary plus
Since 2007, our Brandon dentists have been known for providing
exceptional dental care and compassionate patient treatment. Our
practice offers general dental services, cosmetic dentistry, and
braces for adults, teens, and children from the age of six. This
has made us into a one-stop local dentist office for full-service
family dental care.
For many years, our staff and dentists in Brandon have proudly
catered to the dental needs of families throughout the community.
We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and
making our patients' comfort and concerns our top priorities. This
commitment to the highest-quality dental care has continued to earn
our practice the praise and satisfaction of our
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room, patient,
instruments, and materials; passing instruments and materials;
performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed
procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting,
seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering
questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering
instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for
dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials
on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by
fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by
maintaining cpr certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply,
and emergency telephone directory.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as
needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- EFDA certificate for the state in which you work is
- X-Ray certification for the state in which you work is
- 3-4 years of experience working in a dental office is
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Advanced Dental Care of Brandon is a highly successful affiliated
practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).
As one of the country's largest dental support organizations, we
have more than 280 affiliated dental practices throughout thirteen
states. Formed in 1991, Dental Care Alliance is a ground-breaking
dental support organization created by dentists, and focused on
improving the well-being of both patients and dentists.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to
the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote
professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely
hard to provide our employees with continuous professional
development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages,
great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few
reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make
Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.
We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting
our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy
smiles for their patients.
To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry's best dental
DCA Values - USMILE
Unleash Career Potential-of our employees and partners
Service Excellence-to our professionals, patients and families
Meaningful Contribution-all can make a difference
Integrity First-in all we do
Leadership-in our field and we assume accountability
Excellence in Action-we are committed to get the job done
Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday
interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with
patients and families.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or
disabled status, or genetic information.
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Brandon , Dental Assistant, Healthcare , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!