Registered Nurse (RN) Rehab -Medical Surgical (Fulltime Nights)
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: May 20, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Fawcett Community Hospital is lookingfor a dedicated Registered
Nurse to add to their skilled Rehab Medical Surgicalteam of patient
focused professionals. Our Rehabilitation Center features
20semi-private beds and serves patients with neurological
disorders, stroke,amputations, Parkinson's disease, bilateral joint
replacements, and any othermedically complex situations. Come, join
the only acute care rehab facility inthe area ! Desiredskills: CRRN
highlydesired. Previous RN acute care experience in Acute Rehab,
Stroke, Ortho,Neuro, and/or Spine preferred. Fawcett
MemorialHospital is a 237-bed, full-service acute care hospital
serving CharlotteCounty and the surrounding areas since 1975.
Clinical specialties include24-hour emergency care center, a
comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited cancerprogram, Joint Commission
accredited Stroke Center of Excellence, accreditedChest Pain Center
with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Spine and OrthopedicCenter
with accredited Pain Management program, Wound Management and
HyperbaricMedicine, Bariatric Services, inpatient and outpatient
surgery, minimallyinvasive surgery, CARF accredited inpatient
rehabilitation, Fawcett Sports& Rehabilitation and many outpatient
programs. Fawcett also provides avariety of community wellness
programs as part of its ongoing commitment tocommunity outreach and
education. HCA is committed to thebest experience for our patients
and employees alike. This position will offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug Coverage, Dental, PTO,
Tuition Reimbursement, and much more!)
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a
- Compassionate team members and leadership that foster an
environment apt for you to learn and thrive.
- Current licensure as an RN required or appropriate compact
- Current certification as a BLS and ACLS Healthcare Provider
through the American Heart Association required upon hire.
- Current cardiac experience desired.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: HCA., Brandon , Registered Nurse (RN) Rehab -Medical Surgical (Fulltime Nights), Healthcare , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!