Registered Nurse (RN) Gynecology (Full Time/Nights)
Company: Nurse Career Board
Posted on: May 16, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Brandon Regional Hospital is looking for dedicated, compassionate
Registered Nurses (RN) toadd to their skilled team of
patient-focused professionals. The right personwill want to become
an integral part of this dynamic institution dedicated tocreating
the culture of compassion and commitment, one person at a time.
We'rehiring top talent today. Apply now! As anRN in our facility,
you influence patient care in every way imaginable andthen some.
Youre responsible for the observation, assessment,
nursingdiagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care.
You handle healthteaching and counseling, promote wellness, health
maintenance and illnessprevention. You even administer medications
and treatment as prescribed. Inaddition, you do it all with an
energy that makes amazing patient care aneveryday reality. We
utilize completecomputerized charting (Meditech) for patient
assessment and care documentation,and eMAR to electronically record
medication administration for the delivery ofall medications
provided to patients. Computerized self-scheduling is availableand
our full-time positions are considered 36 hours per week,
consisting of 3 x12-hour shifts, including every other weekend. At
BrandonRegional Hospital, you can bring yourtalent and expertise to
a hospital that rated a Top 100 Hospital in Americafive times. Our
Intensive Care Unit named a Top 100 ICU in America. Likeyou, we are
committed to providing our patients with quality,
evidence-based,compassionate care. Our facility offers anumber of
specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, wherethe
latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques
performed,The Behavioral Health Center, The Women's Center, which
includes our BabySuites and 22-bed neonatal intensive care unit,
The Reflux Center and adesignated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
As the largest hospitalin HCAs West Florida Division, our busy,
438-bed acute care facility has beendevoted to our community for
more than 30 years. We are located just 11miles east of downtown
Tampa - close to shopping, beautiful beaches,top-rated schools, and
just about 1 hour from Orlando, Florida. HCA is committed to
thebest experience for our patients and employees alike. This
position will offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug Coverage, Dental, PTO,
Tuition Reimbursement, and much more!)
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a
- Compassionate team members and leadership that foster an
environment apt for you to learn and thrive as a nurse
- Extensive resources for training and investment in your
long-term continuing education needs
- Professional development opportunities, and much more!
- Current licensure as an RN in the State of Florida or compact
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- ADN, BSN preferredQualifications:
- Minimum 1-year previous acute care experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying
of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
Keywords: Nurse Career Board, Brandon , Registered Nurse (RN) Gynecology (Full Time/Nights), Healthcare , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!