Registered Nurse RN Pre-Op PRN
Company: HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you currently have an opportunity to
make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care
and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year,
nurses at HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital have the opportunity to
make a real impact. As a(an) Registered Nurse RN Pre-Op PRN you can
be a part of change.BenefitsHCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for
benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock
your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your
personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of
nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an)
Registered Nurse RN Pre-Op PRN. We want your knowledge and
expertise!Job Summary and QualificationsWhat you will do in this
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of
Pre-Op and Phase II Recovery patients.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications
and treatment instructions.
- You will maintain and review patients' records including
posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician
orders.What qualifications you will need:
- Licensureas a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state
regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license
held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly
- Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) and PALS
(Pediatric Advanced Life Support) preferred; required within 6
months of position effective date.
Current CAPA (Certified Post Anesthesia Nurse) or RN-BC required
within 6 months of exam eligibility.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skillsThis
role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital
is a 350-bed facility offering a range of services. Oak Hill
Hospital is proud to be a Primary Stroke Center certified by The
Joint Commission. We are the area's second largest private employer
and offer the area's only Pediatric ER as well as the only open
heart program in Hernando county. Our reputation as one of the
area's premier employers is due, in no small part, to the
environment created by the dedicated people that chose to build
their career with us. Our organization includes superb medical
staff, innovative services, and a dedicated team of talented
colleagues. We are located on Florida's Nature Coast in a great
community to raise a family. Join us and see why we're excited to
be in one of Florida's fastest growing counties. We believe
excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds like the
type of meaningful work you'd like to be a part of, we hope you'll
consider our careers at Oak Hill Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been
named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many
different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that
leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our
Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our
Registered Nurse RN Pre-Op PRN opening. Submit your application
today and help advance the practice of nursing.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, Brandon , Registered Nurse RN Pre-Op PRN, Healthcare , Brooksville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...