Fulltime/Days: Psychiatrist Hospitalist - North Tampa Behavioral Health Hospital
Company: HNI Healthcare
Posted on: May 20, 2023
HNI Healthcare is recruiting a dedicated Psychiatrist with child
adolescence experience to join the Behavioral Health Team in Wesley
Chapel (North Tampa), Florida. Enjoy appealing career opportunities
as well as a beautiful place to live. This opportunity
- 124-bed Behavioral Health Hospital
- Flexible schedule 7 on/7 -Hour Day Shift
- Excellent quality of life and compensation
- Comprehensive Full-time benefit package
- 6 physicians 7 on/ 7 off - 4 on each week
- 6 Psych Certified APPs 7 on/ 7 off 5 on each week
- 4 HM APP 7on/7off
- Perform initial intake assessment, history & physical and
follow-up and discharge visits.
- MUST have over a year of training and/or attending experience
with Children and Child Adolescent.
- EMR-VitalsMD About North Tampa Behavioral Health HospitalNorth
Tampa Behavioral Health Hospital is located in Wesley Chapel
Florida, about 30 min from the Gulf Coast. North Tampa Behavioral
Health Hospital is a premier provider of comprehensive mental
health and addiction treatment services for adults, active-duty
military members, veterans, retirees and adolescents.About North
Tampa (Wesley, Chapel, Florida)Florida s Gulf Coast is renowned for
its beautiful beaches, cultural offerings, and tourist attractions
like Busch Gardens, the Florida Aquarium, and the Zoo. In addition
to Tampa s museums and historic old neighborhoods there are many
new projects underway that promise residents even more
entertainment. Tampa s mecca of chef-led restaurants and breweries
extends to Tampa s thriving suburbs with family -friendly
neighborhoods and great schools.Why HNI Healthcare?The VitalsMD
Technology Advantage provides clinicians with actionable, real-time
data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care,
giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to
drive improved outcomes. Resources, Training & Culture HNI s
exclusive HNICore Program provides clinicians with the tools and
training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through
collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a
healthy culture that nurture s long, rewarding careers.A successful
candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced
medical education and training in Psychiatry.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state,
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, Brandon , Fulltime/Days: Psychiatrist Hospitalist - North Tampa Behavioral Health Hospital, Healthcare , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...