Medical Assembly 2nd Shift
Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly
instructions, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies,
tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit;
fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet
specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine
inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and
expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed
to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Brandon , Medical Assembly 2nd Shift, Healthcare , Lutz, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...