Registered Nurse RN Pre Op
Company: HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Description Introduction Do you want to be appreciated daily?
Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic
for patients. At HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital our nurses set us
apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an)
Registered Nurse to join our healthcare family. Benefits HCA
Florida Oak Hill Hospital, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
At HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We
know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to
create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is
your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life - for life - and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our
Registered Nurse opportunity. Job Summary and Qualifications What
you will do in this role:
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of
Pre-Op and Phase II Recovery patients.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications
and treatment instructions.
- You will maintain and review patients' records including
posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician
orders. What qualifications you will need:
- Licensure as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with
state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact
license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly
- Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) and PALS
(Pediatric Advanced Life Support) preferred; required within 6
months of position effective date.
Current CAPA (Certified Post Anesthesia Nurse) or RN-BC required
within 6 months of exam eligibility.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills This
role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved). HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital
is a 350-bed facility offering a range of services. Oak Hill
Hospital is proud to be a Primary Stroke Center certified by The
Joint Commission. We are the area's second largest private employer
and offer the area's only Pediatric ER as well as the only open
heart program in Hernando county. Our reputation as one of the
area's premier employers is due, in no small part, to the
environment created by the dedicated people that chose to build
their career with us. Our organization includes superb medical
staff, innovative services, and a dedicated team of talented
colleagues. We are located on Florida's Nature Coast in a great
community to raise a family. Join us and see why we're excited to
be in one of Florida's fastest growing counties. We believe
excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds like the
type of meaningful work you'd like to be a part of, we hope you'll
consider our careers at Oak Hill Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been
named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
Institute for ten consecutive years (). In 2019, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. "The great hospitals will always put the patient and the
patient's family first, and the really great institutions will
provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the
individual." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join a family that cares about every
stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our
Registered Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent
Acquisition team will reach out. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, Brandon , Registered Nurse RN Pre Op, Healthcare , Brooksville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...