Primary Care or Family Practice Physician (MD/DO)-Wesley Chapel
Company: My Health Onsite
Location: Wesley Chapel
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Wesley Chapel, Florida.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Family Practice Physician (MD/DO)
Provider · Pasco County-Wesley Chapel
My Health Onsite manages employer sponsored health and wellness
centers. Our medical team takes time to build strong relationships
with our patients. No one is rushed in and out, and no one is a
"number." Patients (ages 8 and up) may access a range of medical
services including x-ray, onsite pharmacy, wellness services, and
treatment for acute illnesses and chronic conditions. Enjoy a
relaxed pace of only 12-15 patients a day and never have to worry
about insurance or billing. Our programs go beyond caring for the
sick and injured - we make prevention our number one goal.
My Health Onsite physicians are responsible for meeting, assessing
and diagnosing patients in the health center, as well as
prescribing patients with appropriate medication, health regimens
and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their recovery,
prevent future health issues and promote a healthier lifestyle.
Physicians must exemplify exceptional customer service to patients
and empower them to take control of their own health.
Schedule: Mon, Thurs, Fri 8am - 5pm, Tues 7am - 4pm, Wed & Sat OFF.
No after-hours calls or weekend shifts
- Provide preventive, acute, and chronic care to
- Provide health services such as initial worker's comp
evaluation, occupational and pre-employment physicals and
- Conduct histories and physical examinations, working with
patients to develop treatment plans
- Prescribe and dispense medications, educate, and advise on
medical issues as needed
- Serve as a supervising physician of mid-level practitioners,
with specific duties detailed in a collaborative practice
- Promote wellness educational programs
- Maintain patient confidence and ensure confidentiality of
patient care information
- Graduation from an accredited medical school
- Board Eligible
- Current and unrestricted Florida medical license
- Dispensing license (Florida) or willingness to obtain
- DEA license
- BLS Certification for Healthcare Providers
- Experience in primary or urgent care setting
- Perform GYN care and well women exams
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- License, Certification and CME Reimbursement
My Health Onsite is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free
workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required
to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: My Health Onsite, Brandon , Primary Care or Family Practice Physician (MD/DO)-Wesley Chapel, Healthcare , Wesley Chapel, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!