Speech Language Pathologist PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Speech Language Pathologist PRN you want with your current
employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA
Florida Brandon Hospital which is part of the nation's leading
provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsHCA Florida
Brandon Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Speech Language Pathologist PRN where your passion
for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology required.
- State of Florida Speech Language Pathologist licensed
- Experience in appropriate healthcare setting preferred.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) required through American
- Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC) awarded by the Speech
Language Hearing Association.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills; ability to read/comprehend written
instructions; ability to follow verbal instructions; PC skills.
Your duties and responsibilities may
- You will evaluate the patient's condition, obtain case history,
and administer diagnostic tests to determine nature and degree of
speech and language problem.
- You will establish, implement, and modify treatment plans, in
accordance with hospital/department policies and procedures, scope
of practice and standards of practice.
- You will determine when patient progress and goals have been
met or medical necessity no longer warrants intervention. You will
establish provisions for continuing services and makes referrals to
other professionals regarding patient care as necessary.
No Travel Travel RequiredNo
experience Required Years of Experience This role requires you to
be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or
federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption
is approved).HCA Florida Brandon Hospital is a 400 bed acute care
hospital in Brandon, FL. We offer many services including a heart &
vascular center, behavioral health center and a women's center. Our
women's center includes a 36 bed neonatal intensive care unit. We
have a reflux center and a bariatric center. We are dedicated to
quality and devoted to our community. We have been named a top 100
hospital in America many times. Our intensive care unit has been
named a top 100 ICU. Join our friendly hospital with its caring
staff located just south of Tampa. We are proud of our colleagues
who contribute to the care and services of patients. Whether it is
clinical care or our support staff, everyone has an important role
in contributing to the health of our community. We hope you'll
consider a career at HCA Florida Brandon Hospital. HCA Healthcare
has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by
the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Speech Language Pathologist PRN opening. We promptly
review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Brandon , Speech Language Pathologist PRN, Healthcare , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!