Certified Surgical Technician CVOR
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description **This position is eligible for a significant sign
on bonus - up to $20,000 with experience**
IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that invests in you
as a(an) Certified Surgical Technician? At HCA Florida Oak Hill
Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300
million in programs to support our incredible team members over the
course of three years.BenefitsHCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, offers
a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Certified Surgical Technician like
you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and
QualificationsCertified Surgical Technician (OR Tech)We are seeking
a Surgical Technician. As a Surgical or Operating Room Tech, you
greet our patients, comfort them and transport them to the surgical
suite. Once in the operating room, you will perform technical
duties to assist in preparing and caring for our surgical patients.
You will join an amazing team of caring, close knit surgical
professionals! Typical duties may include:
- You will assemble supplies and equipment needed for surgical
- You will prepare sterile instrument table for your
- You will assist in positioning patients and preparing patient's
skin for surgery.
- You will maintain sterile techniques and actively monitor
situations that could lead to breaches in sterile technique.
- During procedures, you will assist the surgical team. This may
include passing instruments, sponges and sutures.
- During procedures you will also assist in the monitoring the
- After the procedure, you will gather equipment for cleaning and
- Graduate of a formal surgical technologist program
- Certification as a Surgical Technologist required. (CAAHEP,
- BLS Required (American Heart or American Red Cross)
- Hospital based Surgical Tech experience preferred.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved). HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital is a 350-bed facility
offering a range of services. Oak Hill Hospital is proud to be a
Primary Stroke Center certified by The Joint Commission. We are the
area's second largest private employer and offer the area's only
Pediatric ER as well as the only open heart program in Hernando
county. Our reputation as one of the area's premier employers is
due, in no small part, to the environment created by the dedicated
people that chose to build their career with us. Our organization
includes superb medical staff, innovative services, and a dedicated
team of talented colleagues. We are located on Florida's Nature
Coast in a great community to raise a family. Join us and see why
we're excited to be in one of Florida's fastest growing counties.
We believe excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds
like the type of meaningful work you'd like to be a part of, we
hope you'll consider our careers at Oak Hill Hospital. HCA
Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In
2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses. "Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Certified Surgical Technician opening.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your
resume today to join our community of caring!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Brandon , Certified Surgical Technician CVOR, Healthcare , Brooksville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!