Registered Nurse RN ICU
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital
we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as
a(an) Registered Nurse RN ICU and access programs to assist with
every stage of your career. *Sign on Bonus Available!BenefitsHCA
Florida Oak Hill Hospital offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our Registered Nurse RN ICU opening and continue to learn!Job
Summary and QualificationsWhat you will do in this role:
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of
critically ill patients.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications
and treatment instructions.
- You will maintain and review patients' records including
posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician
orders.What qualifications you will need:
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance
with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact
license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly
- Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support)
- American Heart Association ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- Current NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale)
certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- Current CCRN (Critical Care Registered Nurse) certification
preferred; required within 6 months of exam eligibility.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skillsThis
role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital
is a 350-bed facility offering a range of services. Oak Hill
Hospital is proud to be a Primary Stroke Center certified by The
Joint Commission. We are the area's second largest private employer
and offer the area's only Pediatric ER as well as the only open
heart program in Hernando county. Our reputation as one of the
area's premier employers is due, in no small part, to the
environment created by the dedicated people that chose to build
their career with us. Our organization includes superb medical
staff, innovative services, and a dedicated team of talented
colleagues. We are located on Florida's Nature Coast in a great
community to raise a family. Join us and see why we're excited to
be in one of Florida's fastest growing counties. We believe
excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds like the
type of meaningful work you'd like to be a part of, we hope you'll
consider our careers at Oak Hill Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been
named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. "Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Registered
Nurse RN ICU opening. Our team will promptly review your
application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.*Minimum of one year prior RN
experience (in any specialty) required for bonus eligibility; not
applicable to current HCA employees or those employed by HCA within
prior 12-month period.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Brandon , Registered Nurse RN ICU, Healthcare , Brooksville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!