Physical Therapist - Inpatient Rehab IRF
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Physical Therapist - Inpatient? At HCA
Florida Bayonet Point Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has
committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible
team members over the course of three years.BenefitsHCA Florida
Bayonet Point Hospital, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Physical Therapist - Inpatient like
you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsWe are
currently looking for a Physical Therapist to join our team. As our
Therapist, you will assess, evaluate, plan, and carry out physical
therapy programs to restore maximum reasonable function to our
patients. You will work with patients to minimize any disability
following disease, injury, or genetically acquired conditions. If
you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity.Your duties and responsibilities may
- You will demonstrate and articulate sound clinical reasoning
through synthesizing evaluation data from initial patient
assessment, medical history and physician orders to develop a
comprehensive plan of care.
- You will communicate and interact with patients, families and
others in a caring, empathetic, courteous, and respectful
- You will receive, interpret, and implement physician orders
accurately and in a courteous manner.
- You will consult resources to clarify unfamiliar or
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- B.S. or M.S. in Physical Therapy
- State of Florida licensure as a Physical Therapist
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider (American
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital has been serving the
community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital. We are
a designated Level II Trauma Center. We are located in Hudson, FL.
We are home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have
more than 350 physicians and 1,300 colleagues. We were the first
hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County. We are also the
first to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program.
Our quality programs have been recognized for excellence. Bayonet
Point Hospital has earned a reputation for providing innovative
care. Our nationally recognized Heart Institute, Accredited Stroke
Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, Cancer Care, Orthopedic, and
Neurosurgery programs are all examples of the high quality results
we produce. We provide comprehensive cardiac services. We have
performed over 100,000 procedures since opening our doors. We have
a commitment to excellence. We hope you'll consider a career at
Bayonet Point Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been named one of the
World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten
consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people
beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Physical Therapist - Inpatient opening.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your
resume today to join our community of caring!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Brandon , Physical Therapist - Inpatient Rehab IRF, Healthcare , Hudson, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!