Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - Home Health
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) - Home HealthBAYADA--Home Health is
looking for compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurses (RN) to
join our team in our Sun City Center, Office.-- This office
services our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in
Senior Living Communities throughout Hillsborough County. --
This is a per diem, part time or full time Opportunity.-- Apply now
and speak with a recruiter to learn more about opportunities in
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a
safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe
our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home
and receive the medical care required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
* Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes
in leading with our values.
* Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
* Develop your skills with training and scholarship
* Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
* Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
* Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance;
mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct
deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
* Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
* Make--home visits to clients in designated geographic
* Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication,
wound care, treatments, and procedures
* Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
* Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
* Perform client assessments as necessary
* Case management and coordination
* Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations
pertaining to client care management and services provided,
utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
* A current license as a Registered Nurse in Florida
* Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
* Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
* Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
* Ability to travel to cases as assigned.--
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. --Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Brandon , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - Home Health, Healthcare , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!