Cardiac Anesthesiology job
Posted on: September 22, 2022
CardiacJob Summary:HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital has an
immediate opening for a cardiac anesthesiologist for the Greater
Tampa Bay metropolitan area.
- Must be fellowship trained and board certified or board
eligible in Cardiac Anesthesiology
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida Medical
License prior to start
- Call expectations: one weekday per week and one weekend per
- Areas of focus include, but are not limited to, general and
- $5,000 CME annually
- PTO of eight weeks per year
- Employed opportunity offering generous salary
Full benefits package including health, 401k, etc.
About HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital:
- HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital is a 290-bed acute care
hospital and Level II Trauma Center located in Hudson, and home of
the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute
- The GME teaching hospital has achieved distinction as a
certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center with
PCI, accredited Arrhythmic Center of Florida (SCPC) and Accredited
with Commendation Community Cancer Program (CoC)
- Additionally, the hospital is a five-star recipient for hip
fracture 13 years in a row (2005-2017) and five-star recipient for
back surgery eight years in a row (2010-2017)
Hudson, Florida is situated along the Nature Coast of Florida
overlooking the beautiful blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Just a short distance north of Tampa, Clearwater and St.
Petersburg, making traveling to local area attractions quick and
Keywords: HCA, Brandon , Cardiac Anesthesiology job, Healthcare , Hudson, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!