Weekend Nurse Supervisor
Company: Oak Hill Senior Living
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview:Weekend Nurse Supervisor - RNJoin us at Oak Hill Senior
Living to make a difference!
If you are looking for a career that can make a difference, then
Oak Hill Senior Living is the place for you. Our work family is
made up of a variety of talented and committed team members who are
dedicated to making a difference in the lives they serve. Each
employee contributes their unique skills and abilities with the key
goal of enabling our residents to reach and maintain their highest
functional abilities. Every job matters at Oak Hill Senior Living.
We believe in what we do and know our hands make a difference.
As a nurse in our facility, look at what benefits you can
- Competitive starting wage with additional pay for
- $1,000 new employee referral program
- Paid life insurance
- 401k opportunities after your first year
- DailyPay! Work today, get paid today!
- Monthly Celebrations and recognitions
- Medical, Vision and Dental InsuranceNew and Improved Benefits
- $5,000 Tuition Reimbursement Per Year
- $40,000 Student Loan Assistance Program
- Quarterly Wage Increases
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus ProgramResponsibilities:The primary
responsibility of the Weekend Nurse Supervisor is supervising the
staff on a designated shift to ensure that proper care, health
needs, safety and comfort of the residents is maintained throughout
that shift. This includes being responsible for clinical
operations, admissions, rounding, staffing and filling as needed
for Charge Nurse vacancies.
- Providing supervision, direction and evaluation of the staff on
a designated shift;
- Performing Nursing Investigations as assigned by DON;
- Rounding-Survey and Environmental Readiness;
- Monitoring the meal process for the residents during designated
- Providing oversight to Pharmacy protocols and orders during
- Providing oversight to the admissions process during designated
shift, which may include performing admission assessments;
- Filling in on the floor as a charge nurse if vacancy can't be
- Assisting the DON with audits which includes documentation,
care plan audits and medication pass audits;
- Ensuring that safe staffing levels are maintained through staff
absenteeism by making necessary corrections;
- Being prepared to handle emergencies as they come up (i.e.,
rescheduling work assignments and work schedules, etc.).
- Attending scheduled in-services, staff meetings, workshops and
seminars as required/assigned and ensuring staff does the same;
- Providing emotional support to residents and families and
encouraging family involvement in resident care. This includes
handling family concerns professionally and following through with
their satisfaction.IND123Qualifications:Shift Supervisor
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and possess a valid
RN license in good standing according to State and Federal
- Have a thorough understanding of the principles of safe
effective nursing practices within the State of Florida.
- Basic Computer knowledge and skills.
- A passion for caring for people.
- Personal integrity and the ability to deal tactfully with
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies and other
- The ability to be discrete and protect the integrity of
confidential information and stay within Corporate Compliance and
- Knowledge on the use of personal computers, Word and Excel, and
working with office machines such as fax and copying machines.
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our
employees and meeting our obligation to provide and maintain a
facility that is free of known hazards. Accordingly, we require
certain measures be taken to safeguard the health of our employees
and their families; our resident and visitors; and the community at
large from the COVID-19 virus, which may be reduced by
vaccinations. Therefore, Oak Hill Senior Living requires all
employees to be vaccinated for the COVID-19 virus as a condition of
employment. All employees are required to provide proof of at least
one vaccination for the COVID-19 virus. If you feel that you are
unable to receive the vaccination for religious or medical reasons,
please discuss this with the Oak Hill Senior Living Human Resource
Keywords: Oak Hill Senior Living, Brandon , Weekend Nurse Supervisor, Healthcare , Brooksville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!