Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinical Nurse Coordinator - $64K-80K per year
Company: HCA Florida Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
HCA Florida Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
Clinical Nurse Coordinator for a nursing job in Hudson, Florida.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Clinical Nurse Coordinator
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 10 hours, days
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription IntroductionDo you
currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work?
With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient
interactions every year, nurses at HCA Florida Bayonet Point
Hospital have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) Coord
Prog Accred Sepsis you can be a part of change.BenefitsHCA Florida
Bayonet Point Hospital, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock
your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your
personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of
nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an)
Coord Prog Accred Sepsis. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and Qualifications
- You will facilitate the development, implementation and ongoing
adherence of sepsis program protocols and therapies.
- You will ensure the protocols and therapies become the standard
of care followed within the facility.
- You collaborate with medical and hospital staff to provide
multidisciplinary care to septic patients.
- You provide education and clinical expertise to care team,
patients, and families.
- You Identify and integrate patient learning needs, abilities
and readiness into the Plan of Care, all the time working in
collaboration with the nursing team to develop and implement
individualized teaching plans for patients and families.
- You collect and analyze our sepsis program patient data to
assist with documentation, coding, clinical care, and improved
- You participate in rounding and proactively respond to patient
needs to improve patient outcome and the positive impacts for
overall patient experience.What qualifications you will need:
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance
with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact
license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; Master's Degree in Nursing
- Three to five years of acute care, critical care, and/or ED
experience with a solid grasp of hemodynamics.
- American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills,
ability to utilize hemodynamic equipmentHCA Florida Bayonet Point
Hospital has been serving the community since 1981. We are a
290-bed acute care hospital. We are a designated Level II Trauma
Center. We are located in Hudson, FL. We are home of the nationally
acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians and
1,300 colleagues.--We were the first hospital to be built in
northwest Pasco County. We are also the first to deliver a
comprehensive cardiac and open heart program. Our quality programs
have been recognized for excellence. Bayonet Point Hospital has
earned a reputation for providing innovative care. Our nationally
recognized Heart Institute, Accredited Stroke Center, Accredited
Chest Pain Center, Cancer Care, Orthopedic, and Neurosurgery
programs are all examples of the high quality results we produce.
We provide comprehensive cardiac services. We have performed over
100,000 procedures since opening our doors. We have a commitment to
excellence. We hope you'll consider a career at Bayonet Point
Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years
(2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good
to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that
leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our
Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Coord
Prog Accred Sepsis opening. Submit your application today and help
advance the practice of nursing.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status.HCA Florida Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-232218.
Pay package is based on 10 hour shifts and 40 hours per week
(subject to confirmation). Posted job title: Coord Prog Accred
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
Keywords: HCA Florida Healthcare, Brandon , Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinical Nurse Coordinator - $64K-80K per year, Healthcare , Hudson, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!