Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room at HCA Florida Brandon Hospital
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Description Introduction Are you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At HCA Florida Brandon Hospital we
support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an)
Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room and access programs to assist
with every stage of your career. Benefits HCA Florida Brandon
Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room opening and continue to
learn! Job Summary and Qualifications We are seeking an ER
Registered Nurse for our dynamic Emergency Department. You will
provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high
quality, efficient care in a fast-paced, high-acuity environment.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now. What you will
do in this role:
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including triage,
screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care,
and arranging or testing and admissions.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications
and treatment instructions.
- You will maintain and review patients records including posting
tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician
orders. What qualifications you will need:
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance
with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact
license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly
- Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support)
- American Heart Association ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- American Heart Association PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life
Support) and/or ENPC (Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course)
certifications required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale) certification
required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills This
role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved). HCA Florida Brandon Hospital
is a 400 bed acute care hospital in Brandon, FL. We offer many
services including a heart & vascular center, behavioral health
center and a women s center. Our women s center includes a 36 bed
neonatal intensive care unit. We have a reflux center and a
bariatric center. We are dedicated to quality and devoted to our
community. We have been named a top 100 hospital in America many
times. Our intensive care unit has been named a top 100 ICU. Join
our friendly hospital with its caring staff located just south of
Tampa. We are proud of our colleagues who contribute to the care
and services of patients. Whether it is clinical care or our
support staff, everyone has an important role in contributing to
the health of our community. We hope you ll consider a career at
HCA Florida Brandon Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been recognized as
one of the World s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere
Institute more than ten times. In r... Please click HERE to view
full job description.
Keywords: Confidential, Brandon , Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room at HCA Florida Brandon Hospital, Healthcare , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!