RN Rapid Response PRN
Company: HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you want to be appreciated daily? Our
nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for
patients. At HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital our nurses set us apart
from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a Rapid Response
RN PRN to join our healthcare family.BenefitsHCA Florida Oak Hill
Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
absence)Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.At HCA
Florida Oak Hill Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know
that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to
create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is
your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life - for life - and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our RN
Rapid Response PRN opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Registered Nurse -to join our Rapid Response team.
You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive
high quality, efficient care in a high acuity environment. We are
an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.What you will do in
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of
critically ill patients.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications
and treatment instructions.
- You will maintain and review patients' records including
posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician
orders.What qualifications you will need:
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance
with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact
license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- Previous critical care and/or rapid response team experience in
an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support)
- American Heart Association ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
and PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certifications required
within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- Current NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale)
certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- Applicable national board certification required within 6
months of exam eligibility.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skillsHCA
Florida Oak Hill Hospital is a 350-bed facility offering a range of
services. Oak Hill Hospital is proud to be a Primary Stroke Center
certified by The Joint Commission. We are the area's second largest
private employer and offer the area's only Pediatric ER as well as
the only open heart program in Hernando county. Our reputation as
one of the area's premier employers is due, in no small part, to
the environment created by the dedicated people that chose to build
their career with us. Our organization includes superb medical
staff, innovative services, and a dedicated team of talented
colleagues. We are located on Florida's Nature Coast in a great
community to raise a family. Join us and see why we're excited to
be in one of Florida's fastest growing counties. We believe
excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds like the
type of meaningful work you'd like to be a part of, we hope you'll
consider our careers at Oak Hill Hospital.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join a family that cares
about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates
for our RN Rapid Response PRN opening. -Apply today and a member of
our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, Brandon , RN Rapid Response PRN, Healthcare , Brooksville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!