Company: Women's Care
Location: Wesley Chapel
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Provides clinical oversight for all locations of the practice,
provides professional supervisory support to clinical staff of the
practice. Functions as an active member of the practice's clinical
staff by providing nursing care for patients following established
standards and practices. Refers matters outside their scope of
duties to the Director, Practice Operations.How You'll
- Responsible for the day-to-day functions of patient and
clinical work flow in conjunction with the Patient Access Manager;
oversee patient access departments when Patient Access Manager or
Director is out of the office.
- Establishes and implements policies and procedures related to
- Handles clinical related patient complaints and concerns while
working to increase overall patient satisfaction and
- Manage and train clinical staff in adherence to local, state
and federal office certifications as they pertain to clinical
- Support WCF's quality and patient safety initiatives and
provide a vision for best practices.
- Oversee clinical and lab practices of the team and ensures that
clinical & lab related protocols are followed.
- Responsible for hiring and retaining top talent individuals in
all clinical related positions; approves clinical staff PTO and
payroll; responsible for completing all clinical staff annual
- Create and/or disseminate training manuals, handouts, "cheat
sheets", and other training tools to enhance employee and provider
- Responsible for management and control of the RX sample supply
and log (if applicable to office location); point of contact for
all pharmaceutical reps.
- Responsible for management, control and ordering all in office
use medications (routine, IOS, IUD & nexplanon) and all clinical
supplies. Establishes par levels as appropriate.
- Responsible for annual inspection of all clinical equipment;
coordinates any repairs or replacement with Director.
- Create and run daily and monthly eCW clinical reports;
maintains and reports analytical and statistical data as
- Responsible for all clinical ancillary functions (lab, AIUM
etc.)Who You Are:
- Valid Florida LPN/RN license.
- Minimum three (3) years OB/GYN experience.
- Minimum four (4) years leadership experience.
- Knowledge of medical office protocols, procedures, and
processes (universal precautions, risk management, etc.)
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
with Physicians, Staff, and Patients.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, Business Analytics
Reporting Platform, & EMR.PREFERRED:
- eCW EMR
- Oversight of multi-site operations.
Keywords: Women's Care, Brandon , Clinical Manager, Healthcare , Wesley Chapel, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!