Certified Medical Assistant
Company: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Location: Wesley Chapel
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Description All the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Sign-on Bonus*
- Relocation Bonus* Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is
about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a
community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves
to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place
where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued
for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our
purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are
even better. Schedule: -Full Time Shift: -8:00am-5:00pm - Some
locations will have different schedules Location: Zephyrhills The
community you'll be caring for: Zephyrhills The role you'll
contribute: The Medical Assistant provides appropriate care to
patients within the scope of the Medical Practice Act. -This
individual assists in patient education. - Also responsible for
assisting providers during the treatment and examination of
patients and administers procedures and treatments as ordered by
the provider. - The value you'll bring to the team:
- Encourages and demonstrates teamwork by pulling charts,
following up on radiology and lab results, answering phones,
communicating with patients.
- Demonstrates care for one another by working all areas, open to
change, sensitive to department needs, effectively participates in
conflict resolution/problem solving.
- Collaborates with office staff on marketing efforts
- Communicates effectively with staff to ensure efficient patient
- Performs front office responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications The expertise and experiences you'll need to
succeed: Required Qualifications
- High School diploma/equivalent.
- CMA/RMA Registered or Certified from a recognized Medical
Assistant Program. This must be obtained within 90 days from the
date of employment.
- Current, valid CPR certification is required (BLS). Preferred
- One or more years' experience in physician office or clinical
- Completion of an accredited course in Medical Assisting - This
facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City, Brandon , Certified Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Wesley Chapel, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!