LPN Visiting Home Care Pasco County
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: June 23, 2022
LPN Home Care Pasco County
Location Address: Pasco County
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Up to $10,000 Sign on Bonus & Relocation Available
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
The community you'll be caring for:
* Faith based and Mission driven agency
* Flexible scheduling
* One-on-one patient care in the patient's home environment
* Joint Commission Deemed Status accredited agency
* Competitive pay with no state income tax
* Commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and
The role you'll contribute:
Administer nursing care to patients in accordance with the
physician's order and under the direction and supervision of a
Registered Nurse. Provides intermittent, individualized nursing
care, teaches and supervises the patient and family members or
caregivers to provide continuity of care and to assist in
implementing comprehensive care. Delivers high quality nursing
care, performs technical nursing skills with a high degree of
proficiency, and promotes the team approach in the delivery of
patient care. Executes physician's orders and notifies RN/Case
Manager of necessary updates or changes in condition. Completes
documentation according to Agency Policy and Regulatory guidelines
and performs home visits as ordered. Continued employment with the
agency is contingent upon your ability to perform job duties as
outlined in this job description.
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and
standards of care.
* Provide direct patient care responsibilities for assigned
patients in an efficient, organized manner under the direction of
* Performs treatments within their scope of training and
administers medications to assigned patients.
* Performs data collection specific for the age of the patient and
contributes to their plan of care.
* Report pertinent observations to attending physician and to RN,
implements the change in the patient care plan as directed by
physician. Communicates the changes to the appropriate members of
the home health care team.
* Receives, verifies and implements physician orders (orders taken
by the LPN are co-signed by an RN).
* Demonstrates effective communication skills with all team
members, patients and families.
* Maintains clinical record information in accordance with
established standards and within established time frames.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Current LPN licensure in the state of Florida
* Current BCLS
* Valid Driver's License
* Vocational training in Accredited School of Licensed Practical
* Venipuncture skills preferred.
* Two (2) years of Home Health LPN experience
* Minimum of (1) year of clinical experience in Medical/Surgical
* Venipuncture skills
* IV certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Brandon , LPN Visiting Home Care Pasco County, Healthcare , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!