RN Charge Nurse/Lead Medsurg Oncology - Surgical Oncology
Company: Adventist Health System
Location: Wesley Chapel
Posted on: May 16, 2022
RN Charge Nurse/Lead Medsurg OncologyJob Description
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Benefits from Day One
* Up to $35,000 Sign on Bonus
* Up to $10,000 Relocation Assistance
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The community you'll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
* From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building
details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up
to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
* Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top
100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
* 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
* Comprehensive women's health center named Inspiration Place that
incorporates female physician specialists, women's imaging, pelvic
floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
* Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay
* Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to
better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and
The role you'll contribute:
The Lead/Charge Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of
coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of
patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day
management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The
Lead/Charge Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly
directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing
personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion
and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment,
planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care
delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent,
compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the
nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical
and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with
established policies, procedures and protocols under the
supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director,
Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality
patient care is provided.
* Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient
from admission to discharge.
* Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to
ensure competent nursing care is delivered.
* Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe,
competent delivery of care is provided.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of
an Associate of Science degree upon hire
* 2 years of hospital nursing experience upon hire
* M/S Unit with Telemetry:
* Active Florida RN or APRN license required upon hire.
* Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
certification or RQI upon hire.
* Current NIHSS Certification required upon hire.
* 1 hour of Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then
* 8 hours Hip & Knee Replacement Education within 6 months of hire
date, then annually
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Brandon , RN Charge Nurse/Lead Medsurg Oncology - Surgical Oncology, Healthcare , Wesley Chapel, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!