RN - PRN Visits - *HIGHLY COMPETITIVE RATES* -
Company: VNA of Florida
Location: New Port Richey
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionCome join our family.If you have a passion for
helping others and want to work for a home care agency that treats
their employees like family, we would love to hear from you.The
Visiting Nurse Association of Florida (VNA) is a 45-year-old home
health agency that is vastly growing. We are seeking an Exceptional
Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team in the Pasco area.The
Registered Nurse is a qualified professional responsible for the
planning, coordination, and assurance of quality care services to
patients and their families.
- Develops work methods and procedures that facilitate the
rendering of high quality care.
- Delivers professional nursing services in the client's home
setting and provides case management for their primary
- Monitors the changing needs of the client and or family.
- Provides initial assessment, oversees progress towards goals,
monitors clinical outcomes.
- Maintains ongoing communication with patient, their families,
physicians, other disciplines, Clinical Manager, and office
- Participates in staff Interdisciplinary conferences.
- In conjunction with the patient and/or their representative
develops, implements, and continuously monitors the plan of care to
ensure quality of care for patient.
- Completes clinical documentation, including OASIS, evaluations,
orders, and documentation of care coordination.
- Work with Physicians and Discharge Planners while promoting
health and education to patient and or caregiver.
- Functions as a liaison with the community's health-related
resources including DME, oxygen, and infusions.
- Interact with patients and family, team members, and other
health care professionals.
- Participate in ongoing education, seeking opportunities for
continuous personal and professional development.Requirements
- Active Registered Nurse License required
- Must have a minimum of 1 year Clinical Experience
- Home Health/HCHB Experience a plusWhy join our VNA family?
- Extensive Benefit Package- Health/Life insurance, PDO's, 401k,
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- Employment stability- We have been serving Floridians for 45
years and counting.
- Variety of clients with different needs, ages, and
- Large enough company to withstand industry challenges yet small
enough to make changes when needed.
- Service-driven organization committed to excellence.If you have
a passion for helping others and want to work for a home care
agency that treats their employees like family, we would love to
hear from you!VNAT1EOW/DFW
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: VNA of Florida, Brandon , RN - PRN Visits - *HIGHLY COMPETITIVE RATES* -, Healthcare , New Port Richey, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!