RN Clinical Educator Emergency Department - Educator
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: May 17, 2022
RN Clinical Educator Emergency DepartmentJob Description
Registered Nurse Clinical Educator Emergency Department
Location Address: 7050 Gall Blvd., Zephyrhills, FL 33541
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
* Only hospital in East and Central Pasco to earn Accreditation in
Atrial Fibrillation in 2018 by the American College of
* Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment in 2019 by
* Earned Get With the Guidelines Stroke Silver Plus TS Quality
Achievement Award 2018 by American Heart/Stroke Association
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or
external customers-in person or on the telephone.
* Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working
relationships with other departments.
* Participates in assisting clinical areas to meet target goal with
* Incorporates Caring Model behaviors and culturally competent care
into daily practice
* Demonstrates FHT commitment standards and values
* Acts as a consultant to Nursing Management for assistance in
providing education related to patient satisfaction.
* Adheres to FHT standards for dress and professional
* Demonstrate collaboration and teamwork
* Participates in peer interviewing and peer review process.
* Considers factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and
impact on practice in the delivery of nursing services.
* Synthesizes environmental and clinical assessment data,
knowledge, experience, critical thinking, and clinical judgment to
formulate plan of action for potential risks to patient safety and
quality of care
* Designs strategies to meet the multifaceted needs of complex
* Improve patient outcomes by:
* Selecting Evidence Based intervention
* Good communication skills
* Design, implement and evaluate programs of care
* Leadership for collaborative plan of care
* Clinical expert patient care consultation to staff and
interdisciplinary colleagues-population specific
* Facilitates the provision of clinically competent care by
staff/team through education, role modeling, teambuilding, and
* Provides leadership in maintaining a supportive and healthy work
* Develops and implements clinical standards, policies and
procedures incorporating EBP
* Assures stewardship of resources:
* Analyses use of products and services for appropriateness and
cost/benefit in meeting care needs.
* Conducts cost/benefit analysis of new clinical technologies.
* Identifies impact of introduction or withdrawal of products,
services, and technologies.
* Disseminates outcomes of system-level change.
* Fosters professional accountability and promotes practice climate
conducive to providing ethical care.
* Leads multidisciplinary groups in designing and implementing
innovative solutions that address system problems and patient care
* Participates in interview process for selection of population
What You Will Need:
* EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing with a Bachelor's
Degree in Nursing or related specialty area
* 5 or more years of nursing practice experience with a minimum of
3 years in Emergency Department
* Minimum of one year of practice in which leadership and teaching
compentencies have been demonstrated
* LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
* RN license
* ACLS, PALS, BLS
The Clinical Educator, Emergency Department integrates education,
leadership, and teaching to improve patient care and develop
nursing practice through promoting competence and adoption of
evidence-based practice standards through orientation, skills
validation and ongoing education and evaluation. The ED Educator
serves as a mentor and leader, provides expertise in the
development of educational offerings and implementation of
educational programs. Involved in specialty organizations that
promote use of current knowledge and skills in the provision of
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Brandon , RN Clinical Educator Emergency Department - Educator, Healthcare , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!