PRIMARY CARE POSITIONS - FL
Company: Physician Providers Mgmt. Corp.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Hudson, Florida. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
PRIMARY CARE POSITIONS – FL
Primary Care options in Hudson, FL area
(Grand opening sometime in early April, so need to start by end of
Typical work day is 8 AM to 5 PM, 1 hour break for lunch/ 5.5 hours
of patient care and the rest is built in admin time to follow up on
triage, lab work, radiology results, documentation, etc.
Call is split between members of the group- after hours is
Emergency calls only and you answer phone call if patient gets
admitted or taking phone call from ER doc. There will be rounding
rotation as the company grows and volume of on call days will
decrease over time.
OTHER POSITION DETAILS:
- Personalized Primary Care for Senior Citizens- Be a healer, not
a paperwork pusher!
- Client is an expanding provider in the Tampa Bay area. They
have been around for 30 years and looking to expand to more clinics
with their value based model
- 220k-250k base salary depending on experience + > $100k
bonus potential based on performance
- They prefer docs have some managed care experience, but will
also take physicians right out of residency. Looking for physicians
who have ties to the Tampa area
- Innovative value-based care model that enables Primary care
physicians to transform the health and lives of their patients in a
way traditional fee-for-service (FFS) cannot. Focus on patient
outcomes rather than patient volume.
- There is some inpatient involved so must be willing to admit
patients. The typical patient load for a full panel is 0-2 patients
in hospital at a time
- The first clinic will open this summer 2022. Client will be
doing the marketing and management of starting a private practice
model for the new doc
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS CLIENT AND TRADITIONAL FEE FOR SERVICE?
THIS CLIENT HAS:
- Smaller panel sizes (quality)
- PCP salary and bonuses incentivized by good outcomes
- Hospital care when medically necessary
- Emphasis on prevention/lifestyle
- Care focused on clinical integration and primary care
- High-quality medical care is valued
- Value-based reimbursement is innovative, affordable, and
- Patients are seen as frequently as needed
Panel capped at 600 patients (compared to FFS national average of
2300 patients) and see only 10-18 patients per day (compared to
40-60), so you can give your patients the quality time and
attention they need.
Reference: TMFLIM10/FLFP10 (33584) – 2/17/22-lp-ad
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Physician Providers Mgmt. Corp., Brandon , PRIMARY CARE POSITIONS - FL, Healthcare , Hudson, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!