Psychologist in Tampa Area (12096BR)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Further your career making a positive difference as a full-time
licensed clinical psychologist with TeamHealth's Behavioral Health
team in the Tampa Bay area. While you focus on patient care,
TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and
autonomy over your practice.
Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial
goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and
the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing
field of healthcare.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around an integrated care model
and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians
that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and
behavioral health care.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources
have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible
patient care. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated
healthcare providers in the country.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Productivity bonuses
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you
are in step with other clinicians
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national
Patient Safety Organization
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources
and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
(Job Reference: 12096BR)
Keywords: TeamHealth, Brandon , Psychologist in Tampa Area (12096BR), Healthcare , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!