Transport Paramedic Full Time Days - Sebring or Wesley Chapel, FL
Company: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Location: Wesley Chapel
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionParamedic Critical Care Transport -AdventHealth
Wesley Chapel, FL Location Address: -2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544 Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth
- From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate
building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the
ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top
100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women's health center named Inspiration Place
that incorporates female physician specialists, women's imaging,
pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco
to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and
central Pasco Work Hours/Shift: Full Time/Days You Will Be
- Demonstrates through behavior AH's core values of Integrity,
Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork.
- Helps in completing medication, supplies and equipment
inventories each shift, restocking as needed. - Completes and
submits logs as per department protocol. - Keeps the work
environment clean and organized. - Maintains the unit in a constant
state of readiness. -
- Utilizes a working knowledge of the service areas and takes the
most direct route to reach a destination. Operates emergency
vehicles safely in a variety of weather and emergent conditions in
accordance to established safety standards. - Effectively
communicates delays and updates to dispatch. Immediately reports
any damage or vehicle issues to the supervisor.
- Documents patient assessments, provides interventions with
accurate administration and calculation of medications and the
responses, as per department protocols' and AH policy. - Utilizes
specific knowledge in emergency care of pediatric, adolescent,
adult and geriatric patients. -
- Works as a team member, able to effectively communicate with
other healthcare members. - - Provides a complete verbal and
written document for hand off of care and patient safety.
- Follows department SOPs (standard operating procedures),
treatment protocols' and use of available resources.
- Understands and appropriately utilizes equipment/systems in the
department to include but not limited to EPCR, Cerner, -cardiac
monitor, medication pumps, stretchers etc - QualificationsEDUCATION
AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Graduate of an accredited Paramedic program upon hire
- 2 years of Paramedic patient care experience upon hire
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Associates of Science in health-related field preferred
- Ambulance transport knowledge preferred LICENSURE,
CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Current Paramedic license with the State of Florida, Department
of Health upon hire
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
certification or RQI upon hire.
- Current American Heart Association Advanced Life Support (ACLS)
certification or RQI upon hire.
- AVADE Education within 90 days of hire date.
- 8 hours of Hip & Knee replacement/Spine Education required
within 6 months of hire date, then annually
- 8 hours Stroke Education required within 6 months of hire date,
then annually LICENSURE OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- Critical Care Paramedic Certificate preferred
- Instructor status in one AHA certification (ALCS/PALS)
- EVOC or CEVO preferred
- Current American Heart Association PALS certification or RQI
preferred GENERAL SUMMARY: Provides patients with support
treatment, care, and evaluations prior to and during transportation
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel, Brandon , Transport Paramedic Full Time Days - Sebring or Wesley Chapel, FL, Healthcare , Wesley Chapel, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!