Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Skilled Nursing Facility
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionCertified Nursing Assistant (CNA)AdventHealth Care
Center Zephyrhills SouthLocation Address:38250 A. Ave,
ZephyrhillsWalk-In Applicants Welcomed for Immediate InterviewsTop
Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care CenterZephyrhills
SouthAdventHealth Care Centers mission to Extend the Healing
Ministry of Christ
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love
the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe
and support the organizations mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be
Greater as a WholeWork Hours/Shift:Various Shifts AvailableYou Will
Be Responsible For:
- Gives general care such as bathing, dressing, shampooing of
hair, nail trimming, cleaning of teeth, hair care, and shaving of
residents or assists residents to do their own care within
- Responsible for making and changing beds.
- Attends to residents personal hygiene needs as required. May
assist residents to and from the bathroom and give bed pan.
- Serves meals to residents and assists those who cannot feed
themselves or need assistance with their meals. Records food and
fluid intake per policy and procedures.
- Performs personal care and services to meet individual resident
needs and preferences.
- Communicates to enhance dignity and respect.
- Answers call lights as required, keeping in mind that employees
must respond to all calls regardless of who has immediate
responsibility for the resident.
- Reports any change of condition or unusual findings to the unit
nurse per policy and procedures.
- Applies aseptic technique in all resident care. Follows
- Assists in transfer maneuvers, using proper body mechanics and
gait belts per policy.QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification from a certified
instructor requiring live return demonstration, such as the
American Heart Association is preferred, and required to be
obtained within the first 30 days after employment
- Certified Nursing Assistant License or meets one of the
following criteria that will result in certification within 120
days of employment:
- Is certified as a CNA in another state and is awaiting
certification by reciprocity in current state
- Has completed and has proof of passing a certification exam,
but is still awaiting the actual Certified Nursing Assistant
certificate Job Summary: Assist professional nursing personnel in
providing nursing care and simple technical nursing services under
the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or licensed
practical nurse. This facility is an equal opportunity employer and
complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws,
regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Brandon , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Skilled Nursing Facility, Healthcare , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!