Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Health, Spring Hill
Company: Family First Homecare
Location: Spring Hill
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Family First is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join
our Spring Hill area team providing long-term solutions to
individuals needing care in the privacy and comfort of their own
home.Overview:At Family First Homecare we understand the importance
of treating our patients and our caregivers like family. Investing
in compassionate and skilled caregivers is instrumental in the
process of improving the quality and the lives of our
clients.Previous Home Health Experience Not Required, New Graduates
WelcomeJoin our Preceptor Program where you will gain hands-on home
health experience with the complex pediatric and adolescent
population with ages ranging from 3 months to 21 years old. Receive
training on trach and vent with our Clinical Managers in our onsite
skills lab. Skill level required will vary depending on patient
needs and will include training on G-tube care, trach care, and
vent care as well as ADL's, medical management, and other skills.
Our goal is to provide the training that will foster professional
and personal development for our nurses.Experienced Nurses
WelcomeWith your experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
working in pediatrics, we would welcome you to work with our most
medically fragile patients. If you have a passion for training,
consider becoming a preceptor and helping grow the pediatric nurse
workforce for the benefit of the communities we serve.Position
Summary: The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for
providing nursing care in accordance with Family First Homecare
(FFHC) policy, Nurse Practice Acts, and State / Federal
regulations.Shift: Flexible hours, days or nights - PRN, Part-time,
and Full-time shifts available. Responsibilities:
- One-on-one care in a home setting within the guidelines set by
the Plan of Care.
- Provide comprehensive patient care in a home setting within the
guidelines set by the (POC) Plan of Care.
- Administer medications, perform daily patient assessments, and
conduct light housekeeping.
- Accountable for making decisions that are based on the
individual's nursing experience and educational preparation.
- Ensures the completion of patient care documentation in a
- Attends and/or completes all mandatory training/ in-services as
- Submits required personnel file documentation in a timely
- Occasionally assists with admission, transfer,
re-certification, resumption of care, and discharge paperwork as
assigned.Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Qualifications:
- Licensed as an LPN in the state of Florida.
- Current hands-on CPR/BLS Certification.
- Must have a clear background screening.
- The ability to read and communicate in English both verbally
and in writing.
- Working knowledge of Nurse Practice Acts.
- Must have reliable transportation.Preferred Skills:
- Previous experience caring for patients with trach, vent,
- Pediatric experience.
- Comfortable with homecare.Additional Information:
The position will enjoy the following benefits:
- Weekly pay.
- Direct deposit.
- On-going growth and professional development with Family
- Flexible 4 - 12 hour shifts.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Paid hands-on training in simulation lab and bedside.#2LPN
Keywords: Family First Homecare, Brandon , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Health, Spring Hill, Healthcare , Spring Hill, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!