Medical Office Assistant (Patient Care Coordinator)
Company: Midwest Beltone
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Medical Office Assistant (Patient Care Coordinator)Zephyrhills,
FL 32541$12.00- $14.00/Hour plus Monthly Bonus
Opportunities!Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (No nights or
weekends!)For over 80 years, Beltone has been "Helping the World
Hear Better" and has consistently achieved the highest customer
care satisfaction ratings. A global leader in hearing healthcare,
Beltone is currently seeking dynamic and motivated Administrative
and Customer Service Professionals to join our team and launch a
rewarding new career.Primary FunctionThe Patient Care Coordinator,
or PCCs, primary responsibility is to professionally manage the
patient process through the administration of the front office
including answering patient calls, scheduling appointments,
processing insurance verifications, completing administrative and
financial reports, creating invoices, and ordering equipment and
supplies. The primary goal of the PCC is to provide excellent
customer service in a professional atmosphere.Objectives & GoalsThe
PCC will strive to increase revenue by ensuring patients are
scheduled in an efficient manner and reach or exceed targeted sales
& marketing goals.Responsibilities
- Greet all visitors.
- Answer multi-line telephone and arrange appointments for the
Hearing Care Professional (HCP).
- Directs caller to destination and records name, time of call,
nature of business, media referral, and person called upon.
- Schedules follow-up appointments.
- Ensures quality customer service.
- Oversee the daily operation of services for the location,
including the execution of contracts, deposits, and billing.
- Verify patients' insurance eligibility and benefits through all
- Collects and distributes mail, messages, and reports to the
appropriate staff members.
- Maintains patient files and database according to HIPPA
regulations and by ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Respects patients by recognizing the rights and maintaining
- Makes phone calls to existing patients generate business (no
- Assists the HCP by executing the "Cleaning Process" on
patients' hearing instruments.
- Prepare and generate reports for the clinic and corporate
- Maintain the cleanliness of the office.
- Perform a variety of additional administrative.
- All other duties as assigned.Qualifications & Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two (2) years previous medical or general office experience
- Two (2) years previous customer service experience
- Must be well organized and able to multitask efficiently.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in
- Must be proficient in MS Office and have good computer
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk for 70%-90% of the
workday in a general office environment.Compensation & Benefits
- $12.00- $14.00/hour, DOE
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Full-time (40 hours/ week), Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (No evenings
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term
Disability, FSA and More
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Days, and Paid HolidaysNo phone
calls or staffing agencies, please.
Keywords: Midwest Beltone, Brandon , Medical Office Assistant (Patient Care Coordinator), Healthcare , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!