Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description Specialization:Physician AssistantNurse
PractitionerJob Summary:HCA has an exciting opportunity for you to
join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a
- Graduate of a Professional Physician Assistant Program
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an APP in a cardiac setting
- Current licensure in the state of FL as a PA
- Will assist physicians in the care of patients requiring
- Physicians will provide direction and supervision in delegation
of duties consistent with patient's needs.
- Exceptional base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including health and 401k
- No state income tax
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is a 290-bed acute care
hospital and Level II Trauma Center located in Hudson, and home of
the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute
- The GME teaching hospital has achieved distinction as a
certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center with
PCI, accredited Arrhythmic Center or Florida (SCPC) and Accredited
with Commendation Community Cancer Program (CoC)
- Additionally, the hospital is a five-star recipient for hip
fracture 13 years in a row (2005-2017) and five-star recipient for
back surgery eight years in a row (2010-2017)
Hudson, Florida is situated along the Nature Coast of Florida
overlooking the beautiful blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Just a short distance north of Tampa, Clearwater and St.
Petersburg, making traveling to local area attractions quick and
Keywords: HCA, Brandon , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Hudson, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!