Licensed Practical Nurse LPN PRN Zephyrhills South
Company: AdventHealth Care Center Zephyrhills South
Posted on: November 19, 2021
DescriptionLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN) PRN AdventHealth Care
Center Zephyrhills South Location Address: 38250 A. Ave,
Zephyrhills Walk-in Applicants Welcome on Wednesday's from
10am-12pm Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center
- AdventHealth Care Center's mission to "Extend the Healing
Ministry of Christ"
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love
the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe
and support the organization's mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be
"Greater as a Whole" Work Hours/Shift: PRN You Will Be Responsible
- Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in
accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
- Assists with the development and revision of nursing care plans
under the guidance of a Registered Nurse. Manages/directs the plan
of care by directly administering care or by directing and
supervising nursing duties delegated to nursing assistants.
- Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following
established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
- Assists with residents' comfort.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing care
- Reports significant observations to the nurse in charge/RN
designee and physicians.
- Reports pertinent changes in condition to the physician and the
resident/health care decision maker.
- Participates in purposeful daily rounds.
- Prepares and administers medications after appropriate
orientation and instruction.
- Maintains accurate medication records and observes residents
for signs and symptoms of adverse drug reactions.
- Administers special treatments, procedures, dressing changes,
irrigations and other procedures requiring special techniques based
on her/his nursing education and scope of practice.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse license in the state
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification Job Summary: The
LPN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our residents. Under
the direction of the nurse manager, the LPN will work within their
entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully accountable for
ensuring that competent care and safety are consistently delivered
to all residents. This facility is an equal opportunity employer
and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination
laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Care Center Zephyrhills South, Brandon , Licensed Practical Nurse LPN PRN Zephyrhills South, Healthcare , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!