Registered Nurse Radiology PRN Days Wesley Chapel
Company: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Registered Nurse Radiology PRN Days AdventHealth Wesley
Location Address: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
- From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate
building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the
ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top
100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women's health center named Inspiration Place
that incorporates female physician specialists, women's imaging,
pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco
to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and
- PRN/ Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality
patient care is provided.
- Performs and documents accurate initial assessment per unit
standard which may include: initial observation, obtaining and
interpreting information in terms of the patients' needs, safety,
discharge planning, psych/social/cultural, family needs,
multi-system physical assessment, patient/family level of knowledge
and readiness to learn about disease process and care requirements.
Reports appropriate information in a timely manner to responsible
- Observes and monitors patient lab work for trends and reports
abnormal lab tests to the appropriate physician and obtains
- Utilizes clinical data to implement appropriate
- Performs and documents ongoing patient assessment which
accurately reflects patients' physical and mental status ranging
from child to geriatric according to unit standards and patient
- Initiates use of restraints per hospital policy and procedures.
Demonstrates commitment in the use of safe and appropriate
alternatives prior to the application of any patient restraint
device. Maintains competency in the application, monitoring and
care of the patient in restraints.
- Demonstrates critical-thinking skills when analyzing basic and
advanced cardiac rhythms in a safe, competent and independent
manner (Unit Specific).
- Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient
from admission to discharge.
- Develops, prioritizes, and documents a plan of care that is
individualized and involves patient, family, and/or significant
other in goal setting per unit standards.
- Demonstrates knowledge and ability in the preparation of
patients for tests, procedures and surgeries ordered What You Will
- Must be able to use a high level of abstract reasoning to
assess patient, evaluate interventions, and revise plan of care
according to patient outcomes.
- Basic computer skills - must be able to navigate Microsoft
windows based programs.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of
an Associate of Science degree upon hire
- One year hospital nursing experience upon hire OR successful
completion of the AHWC Graduate Nurse Training Program
- Active Florida RN or APRN license required upon hire
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
certification or RQI upon hire.
- Current American Heart Association (ACLS) certification or RQI
- Current American Heart Association (PALS) certification or RQI
- Current NIHSS certification upon hire.
- 1 hour of Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then
- 1 hour Hip & Knee Replacement / Spine Education within 6 months
of hire date, then annually.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of
coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of
patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day
management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The
Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the
activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel
utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and
independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment,
planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care
delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent,
compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the
nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical
and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with
established policies, procedures and protocols under the
supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of
Clinical Services, and or designee. Associated topics:
cardiothoracic, hospice, intensive, intensive care unit, maternal,
mhb, nurse, surgery, tcu, transitional
Keywords: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel, Brandon , Registered Nurse Radiology PRN Days Wesley Chapel, Healthcare , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!