Registered Nurse Pre-Admission Testing PRN Days
Company: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Registered Nurse Pre-Admission Testing PRN AdventHealth Dade
Location Address: 13100 Fort King Rd, Dade City, FL 33525
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Dade City
- Only hospital in East and Central Pasco to earn Accreditation
in Atrial Fibrillation in 2018 by the American College of
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment in 2019 by
- Earned Get With the Guidelines Stroke Silver Plus TS Quality
Achievement Award 2018 by American Heart/Stroke Association
PRN Day Shift. Approx. 2 shifts/wk. (10-hour shifts)
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Utilizes the nursing process to provide quality care to the
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal
rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a
position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care
goals; teaching patients, friends, and family to understand
condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering
- Assures quality of care by adhering to standards, measuring
health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or
recommending necessary adjustments; following standards of care set
by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other
governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations with the assistance of health
care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols, medication
administration, and storage procedures, and controlled substance
- Completes documentation per organizational policy.
- Ensures safe and efficient use of equipment; troubleshooting
malfunctions and following procedures for repair.
- The team member will work the assigned unit based on his/her
orientation, competencies and patient needs to include floating
between Dade City and Zephyrhills as assigned What You Will
- Basic computer knowledge
- Commitment to purposeful hourly rounding
- ADN, Diploma
- BSN and/or MSN preferred
- 1 year relevant clinical nursing experience preferred
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse licensure
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating
the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the
patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for
administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the
nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to
maintain and improve patient outcomes.
The RN is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission
and patient promise of AdventHealth. S/he is accountable for
working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act,
regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and
procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines
for clinical practice. S/he critically evaluates evidence for
application to clinical practice in his / her area of practice.
Associated topics: ambulatory, care unit, hospice, intensive,
intensive care, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, staff nurse,
Keywords: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City, Brandon , Registered Nurse Pre-Admission Testing PRN Days, Healthcare , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!