Director of Sales
Company: Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC
Posted on: June 4, 2019
- Comprehensive knowledge of market position, banquet and food
and beverage revenues, pricing and rate structures, sales
strategies, yield management, booking trends, and future hotel
- Be fully knowledgeable of competitive markets outside the
- Be fully knowledgeable of the capabilities and limitations of
the hotel and departments that may impact sales strategies.
- Implement sales policies and procedures as developed in the
annual Marketing Plan.
- Establish priorities for all sales and marketing programs and
- Achieve and exceed individual and team annual goals as
established by the annual Marketing Plan.
- Be fully knowledgeable of the role of rooms merchandising as it
pertains to overall revenue and to periodically evaluate, assess,
and revise the parameters of the program.
- Conduct monthly rooms merchandising training seminars for
Assistant Managers, Reservations, and Front Office associates.
- Develop and maintain a job specifications department chart to
include market responsibility, geographical areas, and individual
sales planning including goals and objectives.
- Achieve budgeted revenues and expenses and maximize
profitability related to the sales department.
- Develop short- and long-term financial and operational plans
for the sales department that relate to the overall objectives of
- Participate in the preparation of the annual hotel budget.
- Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an
exceptional product through employee development.
- Maintain and correct procedures for credit control, financial
transactions, and security of financial assets.
- Respond and resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in
a courteous and timely manner. Hold subordinates accountable for
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of all hotel departments
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of applicable Federal,
state, and local health, safety, and legal regulations.
- Must have exceptional mathematical and computer skills.
- High school education and relevant training and experience
required. Additional education preferred.
- Ability to timely obtain any required licenses or
- CPR training required; first aid training preferred.
- Additional language ability preferred.
- Occasional travel required. SDL2017 Associated topics: leader,
management, manager of sales, principal, sales director, sales
executive, sales leader, shift lead, supervisor, team lead
Keywords: Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC, Brandon , Director of Sales, Executive , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!