Company: Princeton Information Ltd
Posted on: October 18, 2018
* PMO Information Services Group across several teams
* Document and communicate project status, risks, issues, mitigation plans
* Collect requirements, structure information, document proposals and draw diagrams to provide project documentation
* Work with leads of respective functions on budget planning and forecasts
* Help engineer repeatable operational processes which can be used to ensure data quality
* Facilitate and bridge different technical component teams together to project a cohesive reporting message
* Build metrics to track program capacity across all components to capture complexity and identify constraints
* Leverage PM Reporting tools, PanoraMa and PTS-W, for various reporting
* Build presentation materials for senior management and help facilitate conversations with Relationship Managers
* Ability to translate context from micro level to macro for business understanding
* Bachelor degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 3 years of professional work experience
* Data oriented with an excellent attention to detail
* Experience working closely with IT and Operations Project managers and development teams
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Powerpoint
* Working knowledge of agile/ waterfall project types
* Strong teamwork skills in a small local setting, as well as across different geographic locations
* Good communication skills with the ability to be assertive
* Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure
* Background in technology banking industry
* Good understanding of financial instruments
* Project management experience
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one! - provided by Dice Access, Consulting, Development, Engineer, Excel, IT, Manager, Management, Materials, Metrics, Micro, PowerPoint, Project, Project Management, Project Manager, Quality, Telecom
Keywords: Princeton Information Ltd, Brandon , Project Manager, Executive , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!