Commercial Finance Manager
Company: Refresco North America
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Make a Difference in YOUR Career!
Our vision is both simple and ambitious: to put our drinks on every
We are the world's largest bottler for retailers and A-brands. -
Our products are distributed worldwide from our production sites in
Europe and North America. - Although our own branding may not
appear on the labels of the beverages we produce, there is a good
chance you are reading this while sipping one of our drinks.
Our ambition is to continually improve and it's what keeps us at
the top of our game. - We are solutions-based. - We are innovative.
-We seek out new challenges and conquer them. -This is our company
ethos, but it's our people's too: - Refresco is at the cutting edge
of a fast-moving industry because we have passionate people pushing
the boundaries of what's best.
Stop and think: how would -YOU -put our drinks on every table?
The Commercial Finance Manager will be the financial lead
responsible for coordinating pricing for the organization's
products for our largest Retail customer. - Key elements of the
role include providing thought leadership in pricing methodologies,
understanding the company's cost structure and desired profit
margins, partnering closely with cross functional teams to lead and
deliver analytic solutions, and performing ad hoc analyses to drive
increased profitability and sales growth. The responsibilities of
this role are varied, creating a very challenging, dynamic and
rewarding work environment. - - This position will work with a
variety of people within the business unit inclusive of Sales,
Procurement, Product Development, and Supply Chain.
- Work closely with the various cross-functional departments to
develop pricing strategies and competitive bids; assess commodity
fluctuations, manufacturing costs, profitability, market/category
data, as well as supply chain/operational constraints; and present
recommendations to senior leadership.
- Manage and enhance the company's pricing structures,
capabilities, and processes based on insights from internal and
external sources including, but not limited to, competitive
dynamics, market trends, customer research, commodity trends, and
- Work with Procurement Finance to understand commodity
fluctuations, report on impact to budget and forecast, and adjust
customer pricing strategies.
- Work with Supply Chain Finance to understand plant
capabilities, capacities, and cost structures to understand the
impact on pricing and profitability as well as potential
alternatives for the customer.
- Make formal and informal presentations on pricing strategies
and programs, customer profitability, and key insights and
- Support new product efforts through in-depth financial analysis
and modeling for new products / new customers.
- Partner with all levels of management in driving solutions to
enhance product profitability.
- Analyze volume, mix and pricing changes within customers and
key categories, Summarize trends with respect to performance vs
Prior Year, Forecast and Plan, and work with FP&A and the
Commercial team to accurately reflect those trends into the
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with
or without notice.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Finance, Accounting or related
- 5 years of experience in pricing, revenue analytics, or related
field. CPG experience preferred.
- Experience interacting directly with sales and business
- Strong understanding of information systems including pricing
process from strategy to execution preferred.
- Finance or Accounting accreditation preferred but not required
(e.g. CFA, CA or CPA)
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to present fact-based recommendations across various
levels of management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and
- This position will need to utilize SAP and Excel to navigate
through large data sets and summarize findings into a
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills; proficiency
working in Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple
- Ability to negotiate conflict and maintain constructive working
relationships with people at all levels of an organization
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail, planning and organizational skill.
- Physical - Continuously sitting for prolonged periods using a
computer, as the job is administrative in nature.
- Visual/Sensory - This position requires attention to detail,
requiring attention with one or two senses at a time.
- Work environment - Work and environment fasted paced, requiring
ability to remain focused under pressure. Attention must be
concentrated in the face of numerous changing stimuli.
- Mental Stress - There is pronounced pressure from deadlines,
project management, accuracy or similar demands. Continuous
requirement of decisive action.
A Career with Refresco
Refresco offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits,
- Medical/dental/vision insurance -
- Life insurance -
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation -
- Well-being benefits
- Discount programs
Join Refresco TODAY -and enjoy a rewarding CAREER! -
Equal Opportunity Employer
Refresco is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. -Refresco does not discriminate against qualified
applicants or employees based on race, color, age, religion, sex,
pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, status in uniformed services, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Refresco North America, Brandon , Commercial Finance Manager, Executive , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!