Location: Spring Hill
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Are you a natural and experienced leader who loves fostering a
positive working culture and leading teams to greatness? If so, you
may be interested in our Operations Manager position.
Operations managers plan, direct and coordinate the operations of
an organization. The operations manager is responsible for ensuring
and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency, and
profitability of departmental and organizational operations through
the provision of effective methods and strategies.
* Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various
departments in the organization.
* Improve processes and policies in support of organizational
* Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies
and procedures to maximize output.
* Monitor adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures.
* Create and implement specific SOPs for tasks being completed by
* Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved
in production, and delivery of services. Monitor performance and
implement improvements. Ensure quality of calls, emails, and texts.
Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Provide
technical support where necessary.
* Coordinate with other support departments such as human
resources, finance, and logistics to ensure successful production
* Manage client support. Support sales and marketing
* Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of
strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage
* Track and monitor KPIs. Set daily, weekly, and monthly goals for
all employees to hit.
* Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and
* Delegate tasks and accountabilities.
* Establish work schedules to ensure proper coverage within
* College degree in business administration or management is
* 5 years' experience in a management role.
* Industry relevant experience
* Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and
* Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
* Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and
* Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
* Knowledge of project management principles and practices
* Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Must be willing and able to have prolonged periods sitting at a
desk and working on a computer and talking on the phone.
Keywords: Operations Manager, Management, Manager, Operations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 - $38.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Spring Hill, FL 34607: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Fund&Grow, Brandon , Operations Manager, Executive , Spring Hill, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!