Store Manager - Outlet/Home Centric Springhill, FL
Location: Spring Hill
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Our HistoryNearly a century after opening our doors, Beall's
Inc. continues to serve our communities with the spirit of pride
and appreciation first shown by Robert M. Beall back in 1915. In
1987, with the start of the Outlet business in retail, his son
E.R.Beall decided to open the first Beall's Outlet in Florida. The
concept was a hit and the Outlet division has been growing ever
since. Currently within the Beall's Inc. portfolio, there are over
450 Outlet stores and 70 Department Stores that cover 13 states,
with sales over a billion dollars annually. The Outlet division
conducts business under two different names, Beall's Outlet within
Florida, Georgia and Arizona and Burke's Outlet for all other
locations.Who Are We?We are a convenient and welcoming store where
everyone can find the styles and brands they want all at lower
prices. We are continually offering fresh assortments of fashion
apparel, shoes, accessories and homes goods, making shopping for
the family easy, affordable and rewarding.We are the shopping
solution for the entire family. More Brands! Big Savings!Our
MissionWe are a customer-centric, family focused organization with
a relentless desire to deliver exceptional value.We want to thrill
our customers with an ever changing offering of the latest brands
and fashions, in a bright and casual shopping environment, while
delivering friendly and consistent customer
service.ResponsibilitiesStrategic Business Planning/Operations
- Evaluate all reports daily to create store action plans to
drive key performance indicators (KPI's) and advance results around
talent, operations, merchandising, financial and customer aspects
of the business. -
- Demonstrates operational agility based on the needs of the
business and is able to develop clear objectives to meet company
- Set clear goals and expectations for associates and holds them
accountable for their responsibilities and objectives.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly action plans. Ability to
organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines, hold team
accountable and follow up on all activities within the store in
order to meet Company standards. - - -
- Knowledgeable in current policy, practices, trends, technology,
and information affecting the stores within the district and the
- Personally model a positive customer experience, ensuring the
customer always takes priority. -
- Collaborate with Loss Prevention partner to champion shrink
reduction programs and respond favorably to all shrink and safety
opportunities. - Establish a high level of shrink awareness to
ensure all Beall's assets are protected.
- Execution of all company specific programs, reports and
processes, policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively by being clear and concise in both
oral and written communication in order to ensure effective
- Holds self and team accountable to high performance standards
in order to meet customer and company expectationsTalent Management
- Recruit, network, attract, hire and "on board" a diverse range
of talented personnel.
- Actively manage succession planning with consistent attention
to identifying, training and developing candidates. Maintains a
fully staffed store through building bench strength.
- Directly influence talent development through effective
coaching and counsel.
- Assess talent appropriately to develop a strong succession plan
to support the strategy of the business.
- Conduct annual performance and pay rate reviews.
- Lead the training of all store personnel by using the materials
provided by the Company.
- Utilize Company provided tools to manage all aspects of payroll
management and scheduling.
- Develop, build and maintain ongoing, collaborative working
relationships among peers. - -Merchandise Presentation
- Ensure that all corporate Merchandising and Marketing programs
to drive sales and profits are executed within store.
- Assesses store layout and individual inventory levels to
merchandise in the most effective manner. -
- Assesses and escalates any inventory level discrepancies to
- Ensures the proper handling of merchandise functions within the
store -Customer Focus -
- Upholds a culture that builds exceptional internal and external
- Maintains high customer readiness standards and delivers a
neat, clean and easy to shop store environment.
- Builds customer loyalty through coaching and motivating store
team to solicit our One Card and OCCC Program.SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIESResponsibilities include interviewing, hiring and
training staff; planning, assigning and directing work, appraising
performance, rewarding and disciplining employees including
termination, addressing complaints and problems within the store.
Supervise all store employees.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; college degree
- 2-4 yrs. minimum of management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of company standard software, systems and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skills in coaching, teaching, training, organizing, planning
work assignments and delegating duties.
- Microsoft Office computer skills including Word, Excel and
- Must possess a valid driver's license and reliable
transportation for travel to bank, stores, meetings, etc.
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days,
mid- shifts, nights, weekends and holidays.
- This position requires a 40 hour workweek and during peak times
may require more hours. Overtime hours to complete all job
responsibilities must be approved by your supervisor in
- Relocation within company when required and possibly on short
Keywords: Bealls, Brandon , Store Manager - Outlet/Home Centric Springhill, FL, Executive , Spring Hill, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!