Assistant General Manager
Company: Estep & Company, INC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
It's the calling of our Restaurant General Managers, Assistant
Managers and Crew Members to naturally be REAL in how they operate
their restaurant. You know who you are - a natural leader and you
love putting together a winning team. You're all about teaching new
skills and motivating your team to work together and wow your
customers. You know you have the freshest ingredients, top
equipment and systems to deliver the craveable food we are known
for. At Five Guys, you can do all that - and more. Five Guys is a
family-run burgers and fries joint giving customers craveable, from
scratch food and making sure they get more than they expect.
Everything we do is REAL. Real produce, buns, beef, people and
service. No cutting corners here. Every single thing we do is REAL.
From how we greet customers to how we talk to each other as a team.
If you're an experienced REAL restaurant manager, consider a career
with Five Guys.
- Real work/life hours of operation. Most locations open at 11:00
am and close at 10:00 pm. And no drive thrus.
- Comprehensive and customizable benefits - medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, 401(K) with match.
- Career growth opportunities with more than an estimated 1000
new locations planned across North America.
- Real bonus plan in addition to your base pay. We have 2 Secret
Shops each week and everyone on your team working during those
shifts are eligible. What are we looking for?
- You have 2+ years of leadership experience in the restaurant
industry with responsibility for financial results.
- You are all about creating a great place to work for your
- You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way
you are fanatical about serving amazing food with a big smile.
- You are -- honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for your team. Five
Guys Core Convictions
- R emain Humble - It means you're never "above" having to do the
- E xceed Expectations - Consistently give them more than they
- A lways Do The Right Thing - Let your conscience be your
guideand your grit.
- L ead By Example - Show them what it looks like to be a great
leader. We're a group of people passionate about what we serve, who
we are as a company and how we work as a team. All Five Guys
employees are ready to pitch in and are fun to be around. There's
nothing at Five Guys that didn't come from a whole lot of trial and
error and the thousands of people who have joined our crew over the
years. As long as we stay focused on giving customers the best
experience each and every time, Five Guys will remain true to our
roots as a family business, doing things the right way for the
right reasons. We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Estep & Company, INC, Brandon , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!