Assistant Store Manager
Company: Spring Footwear Corp
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Since 1991, Spring Footwear has made a difference in the lives
of consumers who have depended on our brands to deliver comfort and
style. - Product innovation, quality, value and flexibility are the
cornerstones that contribute to our success. This all leads to our
mission:To develop successful partnerships by creating and
delivering the best quality, value, product and service every
day!The Assistant Store Manager will act as the face of the brand
in our retail store, Spring Step Shoes, at the Tampa Premium
Outlets , Lutz , FL. The primary focus of the position will be
providing world class customer service while driving sales results
at one of our retail locations.Main purpose: -The Assistant Store
Manager will fully support and partner with the Store Manager in
leading the day-to-day operations of the store and is responsible
for all aspects of personnel management, training, customer service
execution, merchandising, store operations, marketing execution and
display maintenance in the absence of the store manager. -The
Assistant store manager drives and motivates the store team to
maximize sales and customer service while representing and
promoting the Spring Step family of brands. -Core
- Partner with store leadership to drive a successful and
positive culture of sales and performance for all associates.
- Support a team selling environment that is favorable for the
Spring Step brand, associates and guests alike.
- Participate in all areas of store recruitment; with a focus on
retaining and assisting in development of talent for the
- Teach, coach and train of all store associates within the
guidelines set by the store manager and field leadership.
- Responsible for all performance management and employee
relations issues within the store in the absence or at the
direction of the store manager.
- Follows all policies and procedures related to loss and
- Leader of change for the associates and champion of company
- Ensures proper merchandising of products per company
- Ensures the safety and security of associates, guests and
- Provide world class customer service. -Key outputs/results:
- Drives a sales culture by using incentives, communicating
success and promoting our brand.
- Uses daily productivity targets to deliver correct staffing
levels in store and communicate goals to all associates.
- Ensures store asset security through but not limited to:
adherence to risk management policy. Following daily bank deposit
process, open and closing procedures, store balance and compliance
policies, required stock counts and inventory.
- Drives the implementation of key and new initiatives within the
store to achieve selling and marketing objectives.
- Provides world class customer service and facilitates the same
within the stores sales team.Essential knowledge, experience &
- Knowledge of the footwear or fashion industry and retail sector
is a plus.
- 1 year prior retail experience.
- Proven track record of sales and service execution.
- Proficiency with basic software and experience using POS.
- Ability to problem solve to achieve excellent customer
- Ability to carry 40 pounds
- Ability to climb an 8-foot ladder
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and bend as
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including nights,
weekends and holidays.
- Values people, genuinely engages with others and forms positive
connections inside and outside of the organization.
- Customer focus: strives to exceed customer expectations
- Teamwork: desire to work cooperatively with others
- Interpersonal skills: ability to consider, respond and interact
appropriately with different people in different situations
- Approachability: ability to genuinely create a supportive
environment where people are at ease
- Motivating others: motivate others and create a productive and
positive culture in which people want to do their best.
- Directing others: plan and communicate work in an organized
manner, delivering results.
- Effective communication: ensures that information is
effectively passed on to others.
- Showing concern for others: ability to be empathetic and handle
concerns with sensitivity.
- Time management: managing time effectively and
- Delegate responsibly, teach and train others and provide
effective feedback to store manager and team members as is
appropriate. -We offer:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Profit sharing program
- Advancement opportunities We encourage qualified candidates to
apply and join our growing team! -Location:
- Lutz (Tampa), FL Spring Footwear Corp. -is an EEO employer, all
employment is contingent upon a successful drug and -background
screening, as applicable to the job specifications. - We administer
the Florida Drug Free Workplace -program, and as such, employees
may be subject to reasonable suspicion drug -tests, as ascribed by
the Florida law.
Keywords: Spring Footwear Corp, Brandon , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Lutz, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!