Sr Manager, Licensing - Publishing
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Senior Manager will lead assigned categories within the
publishing print licensing & commercialization team, guiding team
members and managing/exceeding predetermined revenue targets and
growth objectives. Autonomously manages assigned top tier accounts
and oversees team members managing mid-size to smaller accounts -
in alignment with department strategies.Responsibilities: Finance
and Business Planning:
- Be accountable for developing, and implementing the business
strategy for Publishing categories including color & activity,
reference and novelty formats across multiple North American
distribution channels, franchises and initiatives.
- Have fiscal responsibility for assigned categories to include
annual budget planning and quarterly revenue forecasting.
Communicate detailed and high-level updates to senior management on
account status and managing budget for accounts
- Build long-term planning with Senior staff on publishing print
business to identify opportunities and value propositions that
differentiate and define the portfolio and productsCategory
- Establish strategy for responsible categories considering new &
emerging business model opportunities, product strategies and
maximizing channel distribution.
- Develop new business opportunities. Analyze account (licensee
and retailer) business performance, competitive landscape and
trends as well as develop growth objectives that are aligned with
Disney Publishing Worldwide strategies.
- Manage licensee portfolio including contract negotiation, data
management, approvals, submissions, promotion / advertising and
daily relationship with licensees.Product Development:
- Guide innovative discussions with Product Development team to
bring to market compelling new product for categories managed.
- Identify evergreen franchise growth opportunities, lead
discussions with editorial on content needs for partners giving
constructive feedback on behalf of teams on developing content to
optimize global development in preparation for
- Head overall strategy for 21st Century portfolio, including
leading discussions with internal stakeholders including business
affairs, editorial and franchise to determine ROI on programs.
Communicate strategy across print team in order to maximize
opportunityRetail, Sales and Marketing:
- Maintain knowledge of the retail landscape and monitor retail
sales performance of key licensees and programs, proactively
keeping executive management informed about best sellers. Perform
- Provide any licensee /product information to support marketing
and brand presentations and sales meetings.
- Develop team-oriented relationships with other CPGP teams,
creating opportunities of coordination with other categories, lines
of business and departments and/or cross-promotional
- Ability to lead a team towards financial targets and manage
growth of category.
- Deep understanding of contracts and ability to negotiate with
external partners independently.
- Experience with brand positioning, retail business development
function, retail distribution and the retail environment
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and to flex with
a changing landscape
- Knowledge of Keynote and financial tracking systems
preferredRequired Education & Experience:Bachelor's Degree & 5+
yrs. of related experience. -Additional Information:Our Benefits:
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life.
This includes health and savings benefits, educational
opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide.
Learn more about our benefits and perks at
https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefitsThis position will be
located in Celebration, FL#CPGPJobs#DPEPFLA
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Brandon , Sr Manager, Licensing - Publishing, Executive , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!