Nurse Manager Float Pool
Company: HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Managers thrive with us! HCA Healthcare is one of the nation s
leading providers of healthcare services, comprising of over 180
hospitals and about 2,000 sites of care in 21 states and the United
Kingdom. We are looking for a(an) Nurse Manager Float Pool for our
HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital team where excellence creates
HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
* Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
* Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
* Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
* Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
* Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
* 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking
* Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
* Colleague recognition program
* Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
HCA Healthcare has expanded our influence across the healthcare
industry by investing $3.5 billion in capital improvements in
recent years. Do you want to be an influencer in healthcare? Apply
for our Nurse Manager Float Pool role today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Float Pool Registered Nurse Manager. You will
provide leadership and expertise to ensure all patients receive
high quality, efficient care in a medical surgical environment. We
are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
Your tasks and duties include:
* You will provide leadership, take responsibility for the delivery
of safe, quality, patient care for assigned departments on a 24
* You will ensure department's standard of nursing practice,
nursing policies and procedures meet legal, and all accrediting and
regulatory agency requirements.
* You will ensure continuity of care through use of
interdisciplinary team approach to patient care.
* You will collaborate and share pertinent patient information with
physicians, patients, and other members of the healthcare team
regarding patient progress, and treatment.
* You will develop and implement ongoing programs to measure,
monitor, assesses and improve quality of nursing care delivered to
patients, working toward hospital-wide improvement in meeting core
measure, patient safety, and service excellence goals in assigned
* You will ensure the effective coordination of the patient's care
with other services and departments throughout the hospital.
What qualifications you will need:
* Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state
* Nursing diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred
* Current BLS required
* ACLS certification required
* NIH Stroke Scale Certification required
* Current CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) required
* ANCC MS, or Critical Care Registered Nurse Acute/Adult (CCRN)
* Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly
* Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to
follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital is a 350-bed facility offering a
range of services. Oak Hill Hospital is proud to be a Primary
Stroke Center certified by The Joint Commission. We are the area's
second largest private employer and offer the area's only Pediatric
ER as well as the only open heart program in Hernando county. Our
reputation as one of the area's premier employers is due, in no
small part, to the environment created by the dedicated people that
chose to build their career with us. Our organization includes
superb medical staff, innovative services, and a dedicated team of
talented colleagues. We are located on Florida s Nature Coast in a
great community to raise a family. Join us and see why we're
excited to be in one of Florida's fastest growing counties. We
believe excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds
like the type of meaningful work you'd like to be a part of, we
hope you'll consider our careers at Oak Hill Hospital. HCA
Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In
2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do." - Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you're looking for a leadership opportunity that provides both
personal satisfaction and professional growth, apply to join HCA
Healthcare as a(an) Nurse Manager Float Pool. Unlock your
leadership potential with HCA Healthcare.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, Brandon , Nurse Manager Float Pool, Executive , Brooksville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!