Associate Director Of Finance
Company: Saddlebrook Resort
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Assist Director of Finance in directing the financial activities of
the hotel, safeguarding the assets, and preparing all financial
reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
and HEI Hotels and Resorts Standards.
- Perform all accounting functions in the event assistance is
- Effectively schedule, monitor, and evaluate controllable
departmental expenditures to stay within the restraints of the
established budget through: labor management and purchasing control
- Establish and monitor scheduling of all accounting associates,
including Night Audit.
- Schedule personnel consistent with the volume of business and
-Effectively plan in order to meet demands of both guests and
Accounting Practices, Procedures, and Policies
- Assist in Producing Financial Statements within designated time
frame for preliminary distribution to hotel management and to meet
HEI Corporate requirements.
- Verify compliance with Finance SOP manual.
- Participate in and critique asset inventories.
- Maintain records storage area in compliance with record retention
requirements of relevant government agencies.
- Preparation and knowledge of sales tax returns, as well as any
other applicable tax liabilities.
Accounts Receivable and Cash Flow
- Manage and oversee all Accounts Receivable functions, including
collection calls as needed.
- Ensure the A/R aging percentages are in compliance with SOP.
- Verify credit cards are processed every night by night audit.
- Verify cash deposits are made timely.
Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Assist Director of Finance with the Reconciliation of balance
sheet accounts each period.
- Review any problem accounts with Director of Finance and adjust
entries to the general ledger.
Management of Department
- Identify, screen and attract management candidates from outside
- Train associates in job responsibilities.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Saddlebrook Resort, Brandon , Associate Director Of Finance, Executive , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!