Finance & Insurance (F&I) Manager
Company: Optimum RV
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Optimum RV, a family-owned, growing, full-service RV Dealer, is
seeking an energetic, hardworking, and growth oriented Finance &
Insurance Manager to join our team! If you are looking for a job
that will push you to become one of the best in the business, this
is the place for you!Optimum RV LLC offers an excellent benefits
package to our employees including:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Referral Program
- Paid Time OffThe Finance & Insurance (F&I) Manager sells
new and used RV buyers financing and insurance programs. F&I
managers also work with financial lenders to give fair interest
rates to buyers and programs.Finance & Insurance Manager Essential
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Offering RV financing and insurance to customers and providing
them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and
extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and
dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working
relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing
approval through financial sources to secure approval and through
the proper federal, state and corporate channels
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local
regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance
- Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department
that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I
- Training and providing the sales team with information on
finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership's
financing and extended service programs.
- All other duties as assigned.Finance & Insurance Manager
- Experience working in a high volume dealership (automotive, RV,
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a financial services
- F&I background highly desiredFinance & Insurance Manager
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience using CRM software required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Self-motivated, independent worker but also a team player with
the ability to collaborate and deliver results.
- Great organization skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.Optimum
RV LLC complies with all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting
employment discrimination of any kind. Optimum RV LLC is an at-will
employer and can terminate its employment relationship with you at
any time, with or without cause, and without
Keywords: Optimum RV, Brandon , Finance & Insurance (F&I) Manager, Executive , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!