Director Of Banquets
Company: Saddlebrook Resort
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Supervise the daily operations of the Banquet area to achieve
customer satisfaction, quality service and compliance with local
and corporate standard operating procedures.
- Supervise and direct the Banquet associates including captains,
servers, lead housemen, and housemen.
- Interview, recommend hiring, schedule, train, develop, empower,
coach and counsel, resolve problems, provide open communication,
recommend and conduct performance and salary reviews, recommend
discipline and termination, as appropriate.
- Supervise the daily operations of the Banquet area (order and
maintain supplies, review set-up and food and beverage preparation
and service) to ensure compliance with LSOPs and SOPs, Banquet
Event Orders, safety regulations and procedures and to ensure an
optimal level of service, quality and hospitality.
- Meet with the customers to review the Banquet Event Order and to
review any changes, issues and/or problems to ensure delivery of a
- Calculate and review the Banquet checks ensuring accuracy and
present the check to the customer for signature to ensure
- Calculate and prepare the daily service charges and payroll
ensuring accurate, prompt reporting to the Accounting
- Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the Banquet
areas and equipment to protect the assets and ensure quality
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Saddlebrook Resort, Brandon , Director Of Banquets, Executive , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!